(Photos courtesy of Jetsetter.com)
Which hotel is number one for communing with nature? Where can you find the best-looking hotel guests? Our sister company Jetsetter just awarded The 2014 Best of the Best Hotels in categories that matter to you. Trust us; Jetsetter knows what they're talking about when it comes to chic sleeps.
Here's a little background: Properties listed on Jetsetter have already passed the site's vetting process and have been visited by a member of the Jetsetter team or a trusted travel correspondent. The editors over at Jetsetter looked at lists of Jetsetter Verified properties and awarded the best hotels in a variety of quirky categories. The awards were given to hotels that meet Jetsetter standards as well as provide an unforgettable experience.
Some Jetsetter Best of the Best Award categories included standard things like Best Design and Best Nightlife. There were also funky categories like Best Reward for the Travel Effort and Best Business-Meets-Pleasure. The list covers hotels that fit any type of traveler's need in locations all across the globe.
- Best Design: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Best Comeback: Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, Quebec City, Canada
- Best Hotel for Communing with Nature: Belmond Safaris, Botswana
- Best Nightlife: The Standard, High Line, New York
- Best for Foodies: Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, Oxfordshire, U.K.
- Best for Pampering: Lumeria Maui, Hawaii
- Best on the Beach: Grace Bay Club, Turks & Caicos
- Best Reward for the Travel Effort: Hotel Escondido, Puerto Escondido, Mexico
- Best Big City Sleep: Dean Street Townhouse, London, U.K.
- Best Business Meets Pleasure: Soho House, Berlin, Germany
- Best for Romance: Sextantio Le Grotte, Puglia, Italy
- Best Style Steal: Mama Shelter Istanbul, Turkey
- Best Looking Guests: Hotel Majestic Barriere, Cannes, France
- Best All-Inclusive: Blue Diamond Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Best Pool Scene: The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Head on over to the Jetsetter website to book one of these award-winning hotels. If that's not your style, Jetsetter also offers flash sales on other hotels at up to 40 percent off the usual price.
About the Author: To learn more about George Hobica, visit him on Google+.